Our full Terms and Conditions can be downloaded HERE. Please find below an abbreviated version.
- Payment terms are initially on a proforma basis with payment in advance of delivery.
- For subsequent orders, once a credit application form has been completed and checks have been satisfactorily completed, payment terms are 30 days.
- Payment methods are by bacs or debit/credit cards (excluding Amex).
- Please note that you can only have one invoice outstanding at any time, even if the 30 day credit period has not been reached.
- As all our products are hand finished, there may be a slight variation in colour and/or finish.
- We do not operate a sale or return policy.
- The goods will be your responsibility and risk after delivery.
- All products must be checked on delivery to ensure that quantities are correct and any damages must be reported within 5 working days with photographic evidence.
- Orders are delivered by pallet, courier or our own vehicle, depending on location and/or circumstances.
- If a product is in stock, we aim to dispatch your order within 1-2 weeks (provided payment methods are in place).
- Our minimum order value is £300 +VAT of in stock items and a minimum carriage of £50 will be applied.
- The minimum carriage paid amount is £600 +VAT of in stock items.
- There may be an additional delivery surcharge for certain destinations within the UK and we will confirm this to you before shipping your order.
- Please contact us for carriage costs for deliveries outside mainland UK.
- We offer courier delivery for small, non-delicate, lightweight products. The minimum order is £300 +VAT with a carriage charge of £15, for deliveries within the UK.